Monday, February 16, 2009

CIA COINTELPRO Exposed-The Sasse's of MN

-When People Become Accomplices to CIA COINTELPRO Against The Innocent-

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Christian perspective-

In the recent postings of several government CIA COINTELPRO agents, STEW WEBB (FBI) and the notorious BARBARA HARTWELL (CIA), working alongside a very dysfunctional couple FRED AND KATY SASSE of MN, have raised questions by my readers.

In fact, HARTWELL has gone so far as to even more outrageously libel me in her website and writings, that somehow "PAM IS A SATANIST AND MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI!" And of course, once again this agent of lies working for the CIA dark agenda, has NO documentation, NO proof, just government-generated slander and libel for their COINTELPRO agenda.Tragically, this false accusation was repeated to me from a source as far away as JERUSALEM, ISRAEL, to my utter horror and sorrow.People never had the courtesy to follow proper Biblical protocol, to contact me FIRST and ask me IF THIS WERE SOMEHOW TRUE.

But then again, I stand in good company. Jesus Christ was also falsely accused, even of peforming miracles by the power of satan. "The disciple is not above the Master...if they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you..." declared Jesus to His followers."Blessed are you when men shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for My Sake, because great is your reward in heaven..." I choose therefore to receive His blessing in the midst of such prophesied perscution.

However, such blatantly false accusations, standing in such strong contradiction to the evident truth (as in Jesus' case also), only serve to utterly expose the truth about CIA COINTELPRO tactics and the dark people behind them. The TRUTH of this matter is, I have lived as a committed born-again CHRISTIAN for the past 38 years now, involved in numerous ministries, Christian radio, Gospel outreach, pro-life, and other wonderful Christian ministries nationwide. I walk a very moral and uncompromised walk with my Savior Jesus Christ as a single woman in ministry, and in fact have battled hard-core satanism numerous times, as my previous reporting indicates. (www.educate-yourself.org/ps)


When you know that your lifestyle in rooted and grounded firmly in Jesus Christ, such false accusations don't really have any power to hurt you. Jesus warned us that such attacks would come for HIS sake. We are called to pray for and forgive such people, and I have.However, for the sake of MY READERS KNOWING THE TRUTH, I finally feel compelled as an investigative journalist to take the time to refute their government COINTELPRO allegations, and answer WITH THE TRUTH. And that is exactly WHAT JESUS DID when falsely accused: He responded with the truth about who He was.

Here then is THE TRUTH regarding the accusations posted by CIA COINTELPRO HARTWELL, WEBB (FBI COINTELPRO) and their tragic accomplices, the SASSE family of MN.

*****************************
A few years ago, I found myself in crisis while staying at my former Bible College briefly. This was during one of my many PRAYER JOURNEYS ACROSS AMERICA. After leaving there, to continue on my itinerary, I found myself unable to establish contact with a certain person to stay with, and needed to find another family to temporarily stay with until I could proceed to my next appointment the following day.

In my emergency in that region, I chose to contact the closest website readers I could find, which happened to be the SASSES of MN. The Sasses, specifically wife Katy, had read my website for a long time. She had told me repeatedly how MUCH she loved my writings and wanted to support my much needed work. They invited me to come to their home until I could find the right bank to get my check cashed and proceed on the road the next day to meet my other contacts and keep my appointments.

-TRAGIC ERROR IN JUDGMENT-

Unfortunately, I failed to adequately pray before choosing to go to their home. I am a very loving and trusting person and tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. In what turned out to be a series of tragedies, shortly after I arrived, my purse was stolen. It simply disappeared in the process of having my belongings taken out of my van. Everything I needed to get back on the road was in there, including driver's license, etc.

The Sasse's never admitted to me until after the fact, that the young man they had allowed to help carry my things into the house was a known liar and had stolen things from them previously, and was a troubled child in their neighborhood they had tried to help. Nor had they warned me that THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD was high crime and that people would come into vehicles and homes in BROAD DAYLIGHT and simply steal money, purses, wallets, and even commit murders. Between the course of my arriving, having my things unloaded and collapsing on a bed to get sleep after my long drive, my purse simply disappeared.It was a frightening experience.

-TRAPPED!-

I was trapped in their home until I could get a reissued driver's license and other things replaced as quickly as possibly. I decided to use that time to minister to their spiritual needs, which began to become deeply apparent to me almost immediately. BOTH Fred and Katy came from a deeply disturbed family background, Fred's parents the tormenting and cruel kind who lived in Franklin, NC, and Katy's whose family members included those placed in mental hospitals, and who she deeply suspected were into SATANISM as well. She even questioned me repeatedly, "Do you think I will end up in a mental ward like my relatives...?'"I was too kind to tell her the honest truth at that time.

-MINISTERING TO A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY-

I spent time alone with Katy to try and minister to her. It was a difficult challenge, to sit and listen to Katy's profanity and cursing and rage, directed again her husband, Fred, and how she hated him because he forced her to give up her first child for adoption to a rich family in Texas because of her mental and emotional problems and she was unfit to be a mother to her.

She then would talk about THREATENING TO ABDUCT HER HAPPILY ADOPTED DAUGHTER
from the family in Texas and admit how much she hated them, because they had money and could provide everything for her daughter that she could not. This was unsettling.

It is also A FELONY, to cross state lines and to abduct a child. Fred would later pour out his woes about how he hated his family and how terrible they were, etc. And how angry he was all the time.

I was forced to watch and endure more than one of Katy's frequent outbursts and rage and temper explosions, one day throwing something across the living room in front of her children, screaming, terrifying her children, and then storming out of the home. I watched as Katy's children went through her anger outbursts quite frequently, in fact.

-CHRISTIAN FAMILY or "PSEUDO-CHRISTIANITY?"-

Katy Sasse frequently threatened to have an affair on her husband, Fred, as well, telling me how he did not love her, etc. Her husband then admitted that this was her pattern from the time he married her. Following much research in her mental condition, I discovered that she sufferd from a severe case of what is called BORDERLINE PERSONALITY SYNDROME. Hers, however, was anything but borderline. Her whole family, as she admitted, suffered from mental problems.

-OFFER TO BLESS MY MINISTRY TURNS INTO A CURSE-

Finally, after a time of ministering to Katy one day, she asked me if I had any needs that they could help me with, I was totally honest with her: mine is a sacrificial ministry in which I live on the edge to perform my work that benefits countless readers across this nation freely, not charging for my reporting. My reports are published free of charge across the internet. My radio broadcasts listened to by millions of Americans, are also free of charge to all. I am solely reader/listener supported. Therefore, I had many needs, including for a winter coat, etc.

She then insisted on providing various things I mentioned. I asked her, as is proper protocol in ANY ministry, if SHE HAD ASKED HER HUSBAND'S PERMISSION FIRST. She said she had (but as I found out later, she had NOT.) After much persistance, she purchased the things for my ministry that she INSISTED CONSTANTLY on providing saying,"I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO HELP YOUR MINISTRY!" Extremely anxious to leave this hellish atmosphete of a dysfunctional couple and Katy's rages and Fred's anger, I was relieved when my finances and license finally came in the mail and I was free to continue on the road.

-FALSE ACCUSATIONS BEGIN-

I contacted Katy a month later
out of concern to see how she was doing, and to my sorrow, she started to falsely accuse me of somehow "PUTTING THEM IN DEBT" and that because of the purchases she had made for me, their credit was ruined, etc. I was outraged, as anyone in this position would be, and held her and Fred to Scriptural accountability.

-KATY was the one who ASKED ME about my needs (I NEVER BROUGHT THEM UP),
-KATIE was the one WHO INSISTED ON PROVIDING THEM, and
-KATY WAS THE ONE who told me falsely that SHE HAD PERMISSION FROM HER HUSBAND.

She had NOT asked her husband's permission, and had in fact done what he admitted she had done many times before, and that was to run up their credit card without his permission. Due to his explosive anger towards her when he discovered this, Katy apparently concocted an utter lie, somehow insisting that I was responsible, which was IMPOSSIBLE! KATY insisted and KATY MADE THE PURCHASES FREELY! I had no power over HER DECISION nor her CREDIT CARD!

-OFFERING TO MAKE RESTITUTION/REPAYMENT FAILS-

When I was kind enough (and NO ministry does this) to offer to box up every thing they had given me and mail them to the Sasse's SO THEY COULD GET REIMBURSED, Fred was roughly rude and said "DON'T BOTHER". I then told him I was even willing to FINANCIALLY REIMBURSE THEM if necessary...and Fred refused this as well.

Having refused all my efforts to be reconciled AT MY OWN EXPENSE, Fred Sasse then went from one negative person to another with his false accusations against me, including LINDA NEWKIRK (false prophetess teaching REINCARNATION and speaking forth false prophecy and claiming to be REINCARNATED FROM A BIBLE PERSONALITY,) and later government misinformation agents (COINTELPRO) STEW WEBB AND BARBARA HARTWELL...who were MORE THAN HAPPY to finally find SOMETHING they THOUGHT they could attack me for.

Interestingly, NO ONE in normal mainstream investigative journalism would accept or publish their false accusations, and for obvious reasons. They all recognized this couple as dysfunctional and their accusations as unproveable.
(Both CIA HARTWELL and FBI WEBB had been previously exposed as government paid agents that they were, infiltrating into "PATRIOT" and Christian groups to spy for the government and ALSO to publicly slander those the government resents for exposing government corruption.)

-THE COINTELPRO LIES BEGIN-

False Prophet/New Age Pseudo-Christian NEWKIRK then dared to come forth over the phone to them with the BLATANT LIE that somehow..."Pam has hidden her purse in her van and it was not stolen"...allegedly so I could remain there and get money and things from the Sasse's. False prophet Newkirk even went so far to couch her lies in the words of "THUS SAITH THE LORD." (One of the greatest sins the Bible records, is when people lie regarding God's Holy Spirit, saying "GOD HAS SAID..." when in fact HE DID NOT! Jesus called lying to the Holy Spirit, blasphemy against His Spirit in fact.)

WHAT A BLATANT LIE! I was sick over the loss of my purse and treasured mementos I kept in it, and wanted to leave the troubled SASSE home so badly, that IF I HAD MY PURSE IN MY POSSESSION, I would have NEVER tolerated the profanity and emotional abuse I suffered while there and would have LEFT IMMEDIATELY! (Reports later came out from churches in Africa, denouncing Newkirk also as a false prophet when she tried to infiltrate them. NEWKIRK'S husband has SINCE placed her into a mental asylum, at last report. SO much for the credibility of NEWKIRK!)

-ENTER HARTWELL AND WEBB, PAID COINTELPRO GOVERNMENT AGENTS-

Of course WEBB and HARTWELL, known government misinformation agents, were happy to be able to finally find something they could attempt to use to destroy my ministry and credibility (although to date it has NOT worked. My close Christian friends and long time readers KNOW ME TOO WELL! My reporting continues to be quite successful and effective as it continues to reach more and more readers/listeners.) And the resultant defamation of character against me, based on the SASSE'S LIES, posted on their websites (HARTWELL'S AND NEWKIRK'S and WEBB'S) tells THE REST OF THE STORY.

-SASSE'S FACE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES-

In fact, at the time I was planning
to contact child protective services in MN and file a
complete report on what the SASSE children were forced to go through repeatedly in the SASSE household, and to report the constant threat to ABDUCT HER HAPPILY ADOPTED CHILD in Texas to proper agencies as well, for the child's own protection from Katy Sasse.

-SO NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY-

SO now you know THE REST OF THE STORY and the truth behind the libelous attack against me by HARTWELL, WEBB and THE SASSE'S. I urge the readers of this to continue to pray for them all, for obvious reasons. I do. It is very rare when I have to break ministerial counseling confidentiality, but in this extreme case, my readers deserve to KNOW THE TRUTH.

What prompted this report finally was the fact that, after being in contact by email with a friend in Jerusalem, Israel, he told me that he went to a friend in a Christian bookstore to share my reports with his friend AHORON, only to be told, "Pamela Schuffert...why, she is A SATANIST and a member of the ILLUMINATI...!" He had gotten this outrageous false accusation from the website of notorious CIA BARBARA HARTWELL off the internet. And he NEVER took the time to PERSONALLY CONTACT ME to find out if THESE ACCUSATIONS WERE TRUE before passing them on to others.

This is sadly typical of MANY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST TODAY, and I find this sad. It actually caused desperately needed financial support to be cut off from me, at a time when I was still recovering from the death attempt on my life while working at YELLOWSTONE and uncovering the TRUTH ABOUT THE METHAMPHETAMINES there. Had he followed PROPER SCRIPTURAL PROTOCOL, and contacted me FIRST, he would have KNOWN THE TRUTH. I have paid a heavy price for my ministry and to maintain my Scriptural walk, and I will lay down my life to defend the credibility of this ministry God has entrusted into my care. I therefore urge my readers to TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

A final observation-I HAVE BEEN IN MANY VARIOUS MINISTRIES NOW FOR 38 YEARS. IF THERE WERE ANY TRUTH TO THE KIND OF ACCUSATIONS HARTWELL AND THE SASSES HAVE ALLEGED AGAINST ME, WOULDN'T THERE BE MANY MORE COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET AS WELL BY NOW, AFTER 38 YEARS OF BEING INVOLVED WITH PEOPLE? BUT IN FACT, THERE ARE NOT. THIS IN ITSELF PROVIDES INSIGHT TO SUCH COINTELPRO BEING FABRICATED LIBEL/SLANDER FOR THEIR AGENDA.-PAM

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment