Saturday, December 26, 2009

THANK YOU to MY SUPPORTERS This Season!

This Christmas season I received three donations from supporters. Thank you so very much! They are urgently needed at this time.

Much thanks to LISA from the UK for her kind gift at this time.
It was so appreciated! Also thank you PETE EWING for your gift, and a third person who send a kind donation ($20) but whose envelope I lost with the name and return address. In fact, I lost all THREE of the above envelopes somehow over the Christmas season. I always send thank you cards to the senders, but cannot do so until you send me an email with your return addresses. Please send me your emails today if you want correspondence from me.

GOD BLESS YOU for your kindness at this critical time with my brother John. Continue in your prayers for him.

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment