Friday, July 8, 2011

A GENUINE MIRACLE-LOIS is HEALED INSTANTANEOUSLY!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christan perspective-
"They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover..."~Jesus Christ

Glacier National Park, MT-

My readers will remember that the other day I posted a prayer request for LOIS from CANADA. She was in terrible agony and pain from a serious bone condition. I watched her cry as I spent time with her, and observed  her go into muscle spasms and pain.

Stan her husband and I prayed and laid hands on her in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. I prayed for a genuine LAZARUS RESURRECTION MIRACLE!

Stan and I then went to perform some errands and left her at home.

When we returned, she greeted us at the door! A SMILE filled her face as she told us, "Look...I AM HEALED! Jesus Christ touched me and HEALED ME immediately after you both prayed for me today! I can now run and jump and ride my bike and ENJOY OUR VACATION HERE IN GLACIER!"

We were all celebrating and rejoicing in the goodness of the Lord God and His Son Jesus Christ throughout that day and the next. She and her husband went bike riding that very evening, about 8 miles! She was NOT able to ride a bike previously! Her pain had kept her in bed throughout their Glacier vacation...UNTIL God's word healed her!


Please note: there is nothing special about me or her husband. We simply obeyed the word of God and BELIEVED HIS PROMISES SPOKEN BY HIS SON JESUS CHRIST IN HIS HOLY WORD, THE BIBLE. We simply stood on the Word of God by FAITH, and God honored His word. It is so simple! And God's gifts are FREE, paid for by His Son's sacrifice on the cross for US! And my friends, God's Word will also WORK FOR YOU as well.

The next day I took them on a scenic tour by Glacier shuttle bus, and they thoroughly enjoyed their final day at Glacier NP.

They left for Canada after that, rejoicing in the mercy and goodness of the Living God Who honored His promises that very day by HEALING LOIS! And thank you all for your prayers as well. To the Lord God the Almighty and His glorious and merciful Son Jesus Christ be all thanksgiving and honor and appreciation and worship both now and  forevermore!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from Glacier National Park, Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment