Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Are YOU Ready to Die A Martyr's Death? GUEST ARTICLE

Important foreword from Pamela- Everywhere I have lectured on the coming persecution under an antichrist world government (NWO) and have mentioned THE MODERN GUILLOTINES, people from many different nations have come up to me following my lectures and commented.

 
Many Christians told me that they have already had their graphic visions/dreams of being beheaded for their faith in Jesus Christ. This includes Christians from the USA, from New Zealand, from the Bahamas, and now Cynthia from the Philippines is sharing about her revelation of facing the military guillotines for her Christian faith.

Consistently, Christians with visions of this have told me that they witnessed MILITARY operating these guillotines. More recently, an active duty Navy man (Christian) home on leave from the Philippines, admitted to me that he saw the military guillotines in the military warehouse at his Naval base. "They are 16 feet high, all black...even the blade was black, " Larry admitted to me. He knows what they are for.

God has given Cynthia a true revelation of Biblically prophesied THINGS TO COME by His Divine Holy Spirit. Through my research, it has become more and more clear to me that we ARE that prophesied end time Body of Christ that will face beheading worldwide for refusing to deny Jesus Christ in order to participate in a satanic world globalist government under Lucifer and his followers' control (Revelation 20:4).

May God grant us all the great grace and courage and strength to boldly stand up to the guillotines and confess Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior before men. I believe God's word! "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, and because they loved not their lives unto the death." Revelation 12:11

Please note that I am not writing these things to you, my fellow Christians "at a safe distance" from persecution. In writing factual articles such as this and many others, I have made myself more of a target for persecution. Everything I write about to my readers, I also face as well.

I have suffered several death attempts on my life previously for my Christian witness and journalism. I have been to both jail and prison for my Christian pro-life activities saving the unborn children across America. From my childhood I have known persecution for Jesus' sake, beginning in my very own home.

"Everyone who believes in God and miracles should be sent to concentration camps," exclaimed my irate father one evening, sending me to my room in tears. Poisoned by the NWO "hate-the-Christians" rhetoric, my father would come home from the Pentagon filled with a spirit of persecution against my saintly mother and I.

"You're not turning THIS home into a church," he sputtered one day as we planned a prayer meeting for that evening. But we did! And as a result, many people came to know Jesus Christ through our ministry in the Washington DC area. In spite of persecution and opposition in my home, God gave us the grace to persevere and overcome, to reach many lost souls for God's Kingdom.

I can testify that throughout forty years of diverse ministries  filled with constant challenges, Jesus has always given me VICTORY AND GRACE TO OVERCOME! I have known persecution. I have known temptation. I have known suffering. I have known what it means to face suffering and threat of death for His sake. But I have also known that HE IS WORTHY of EVERYTHING we must face for Him!

We Christians of this age and generation must understand and believe with all our hearts that Jesus Christ IS worthy of all we may be called upon to suffer for His sake.

The eternal destiny of your very soul depends upon your maintaining your Christian faith and witness, and ultimately being FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH.
*****************************

Jesus, help us learn what the Early Church knew and  understood perfectly in their generation as they faced perscution and suffering and martyrdom for Your Sake.

Help us stand in solidarity and prayer with Your suffering saints around the world today.

Help us to confess You before men regardless of the cost.

Keep us safely from and throughout the "hour of temptation" that we all may face someday for Your sake. 

Amen.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert
*********************************************


http://thetrumpetsound.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/a-message-for-the-church-are-you-ready-to-die-a-martyrs-death/


A Message for the Church: Are You Ready to Die a Martyr’s Death?


William-Adolphe Bouguereau (1825-1905) - The F...
William-Adolphe Bouguereau (1825-1905) – The Flagellation of Our Lord Jesus Christ (1880) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

This article is not meant to scare you but to let you think hard and consider the option of dying a martyr’s death if “rapture” doesn’t come on time before or during the great tribulation. I do not mean to argue with anyone whether or not “rapture” is a certain event which the Christians are holding on to, in the hope of escaping the severe persecution that is coming to the Body of Christ. 

The purpose of this article is to call for preparation, not by hoarding food and supplies, but preparation of the heart, mind and spirit that we may be able to stand in our faith and not renounce our Lord and Messiah Yeshua when faced with death by whatever means, even death by the sword, gallows or guillotine.

Since the Lord opened my spiritual senses and gave me revelations of the end-time events unfolding in our time, I have never received anything about the Church’ popular hope and belief which is the “Rapture.” If the awaited “rapture” will take place, that’s something we all greatly welcome; but what if it doesn’t happen? 

Have you ever considered the possibility of rapture not coming to pass and instead, consider the fact that we may indeed be martyred for the faith we so profess today? Rapture of the “True Church” may come, but the word of the Lord in the Book of Revelations is also clear that there are those who will die for proclaiming the Word of God.

Revelation 6:9-11 (CJB)

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been put to death for proclaiming the Word of God, that is, for bearing witness. 

They cried out in a loud voice, “Sovereign Ruler, HaKadosh, the True One, how long will it be before you judge the people living on earth and avenge our blood?” Each of them was given a white robe; and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow-servants should be reached, of their brothers who would be killed, just as they had been.

Revelation 7:13-14 (CJB)

One of the elders asked me, “These people dressed in white robes- who are they, and where are they from?” “Sir,” I answered, “you know.” Then he told me, “These are the people who have come out of the Great Persecution. They have washed their robes and made them white with the blood of the Lamb.

Did it ever occur to you that you could be one of those who will die a martyr’s death for the Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach? Did you ever consider going through such Great Persecution and persevere?

Since the very vivid dream I had last year of me and my family marching our way to the guillotine, the feeling didn’t leave me that it may, in the near future, take place. 

For the past few weeks, this feeling has been coming strongly over and over especially when I read a piece of document talking about “extremism.” I believe all the more that the Great Persecution is already at the doorsteps. Everyone who speaks against wickedness and calls sin “SIN” is, to the world’s ideology, an extremist. 

The world we live in has turned upside down. Standing for righteousness and holiness in God’s standard and perspective is labeled as “right-wing extremism.” Standing against abortion and other (im)moral issues is extremism and put one in the checklist of those whom the authorities are closely watching. 

Where does all this lead the ‘True Church’ which means the real, genuine Christians standing for the one true God and all that He has taught us? Are we not all candidates for persecution even unto death? The complacent, apathetic and compromising believers might be safe for now, but where will that lead them if they don’t make their stand?

The Lord’s message for the Church still rings:

“I will visit the Church and shake her with violent shaking to separate those are truly Mine from those who are not. I will wake up the believers before pouring out My wrath upon the land. I will cause my children to arise and speak up boldly against all the wickedness in the land; I will pour out my grace through men and women who hear Me, to call forth people to repentance while there is time. Those who will hear and repent will be saved but those who harden their hearts will certainly perish!”

Christians who are still asleep and comfortable, beware! Don’t wait for the Lord to shake you violently to wake you up. The days ahead are not getting any better and brighter as most often proclaimed in the pulpits. We are in the days of trouble not favor in view of the world. The favor of the Lord will not leave us as we truly abide in Him; for His favor is His glory that surrounds us like a shield; but it does not make us comfortable in this world. 

The favor of the Lord instead will make us more undesirable for the world, more unpalatable as His glory shines in us and through us, in direct contrast to all the evil that so filled the world and held it captive unto satan, the devil. Make up your mind and make your stand. Train yourself and be ready unto battle. Warfare is what we face each day. Be rather persecuted by the world for doing what is right, standing in holiness for the coming of the bridegroom, than wounded by the Lord for doing wrong, living as the rest of the world lives.

Will you cooperate with the Lord or resist Him and be caught unprepared? Are you willing to lay down your life for Him in the coming tribulation? Then start laying down your life today by giving Him full control, allowing Him to lead you and direct you in everything. Yield to the Lord Jesus, cling, abide, and hold on to the anchor of your soul.

Again, brothers and sisters, are you willing to be one of those martyrs in the Book of Revelations? Are you ready to die a martyr’s death for our Lord and King Messiah Yeshua, Jesus Christ? If you’re scared, here’s what our Savior says:
Don’t fear those who kill the body but are powerless to kill the soul. Rather fear Him who can destroy both soul and body in Gei-Hinnom (hell). Matthew 10:28 (CJB).

Much love in Christ,

Cynthia

Note: This article is also posted in my blog “From the Father’s Heart” http://cynthbelarmino.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-message-for-church-are-you-ready-to.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment