Sunday, August 25, 2013

MIRACLE: Healing for My Hands

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com
Hands can often be painful

I have never told any of my readers, but ever since my ordeal in the Arctic Circle and exposure to bitter cold temperature extremes and overuse of my hands (skinning/processing moose, caribou, salmon and other work related work exposure) they have suffered from pain that alternates from moderate to severe at times.

Throughout all my life, I have never suffered from debilitating chronic pain of any kind, especially in my hands which are so needed daily for my work.

In fact, it has taken over 8 months since leaving the Arctic, for my hands to gradually heal from severe and continual, recurring pains. I never told readers, but the pain got so bad in Alaska that my hands were becoming slowly crippled, almost to the point of not being able to perform essential body functions such as brushing hair and teeth, etc. This is one of the reasons I had to regretfully leave Kotzebue, Alaska. My health was slowly being worn out and so were my hands.

And this was in spite of the fact that I am strictly organic and 95 percent vegetarian, no wheat/gluten, utterly non-GMO, NO seafood because of toxic ocean pollution and Fukushima radiation in the Pacific, etc. I analyze everything I eat or drink daily, due to such toxicity in the foods we eat today. 

(And surprisingly, it does NOT cost more in the end. The processed "foods" and often unhealthy meat/milk dairy cost far more, including in terms of negatively affecting our health. I live on pennies a day when I consume only whole, raw organic living fruits and vegetables daily. Perhaps a grapefruit for breakfast, raw broccoli and hummus for lunch, organic fruit/vegetables for dinner with occasional legumes, nuts and seeds and olive oil, etc. This is my inexpensive yet healthy kind of diet.)

Because of my commitment to my fellow Americans and the urgency of the kind of information I publish for my fellow Americans, I have never stopping my reporting and blogging...as you know. Even though it requires intense use of my hands. I would simply pray, massage my hands periodically, and continue in this work. They have gradually healed from the most severe symptoms since leaving Alaska last November.

But still, the pain would continue to recur unpredictably at times, making even this blogging and basic personal tasks very painful. They worked fine: I could blog, drive, etc. without a problem as far as function went. But the underlying pain was often debilitating and excruciating periodically.

Finally, I knew I needed some more help with my hands. I recently prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to lead me to the right products in the local health food stores to help me. having done much research on various products and substances, I purchased a jar of raw organic cocoa butter with shea butter, jojoba and almond oil.
This is the actual brand I purchased, 
"INESSCENTS",
entitled
"Sudanese Coconut and Vanilla"
(But later discovered you can buy cocoa butter, shea butter, etc., cheaper in bulk on www.Amazon.com)

Cocoa butter and shea butter are known for soothing, anti-inflammatory and healing qualities.

Would you BELIEVE that almost immediately upon applying it to my hands and wrists, halfway up both arms, the pain started to leave! And the more time I spent massaging this into my hands, fingers and joints and lower arms, the more then pain subsided and actually disappeared completely upon each application.

No, I have no products like this to sell to you. That is not the motive of this article. Knowing the pain and suffering of conditions such as this, I would like to offer encouragement and a potential solution to all my readers suffering from similar conditions as mine.

You can find such products on your local health food shelves in cosmetics and beauty supplies.

You can discover them even cheaper in bulk on www.Amazon.com , as I did today. 

Also, I struggled terribly with chapped and dry, cracked lips. Continual use of BURT'S BEES lip balm did nothing to heal or alleviate my lips over almost 20 years now. But within days after applying this amazing cocoa butter with shea butter, my lips have become smooth and almost completely normal. I never thought this could ever happen for the rest of my life. But it finally DID! Praise God!

And thank God, now I am typing this article pain-free because of the amazing healing properties of cocoa/shea butter. Frankly, I dreaded the cold winter weather coming soon, because cold seems to exacerbate the pain and sensitivity in my hands. But this amazing cocoa butter seems to relieve even this, as I noticed during cold nights slowly moving into Montana now as the days become shorter now.

Let's admit it: pain can be a crippler and destroyer of a person's life, as we all know. I am happy to share this potential solution to those of your suffering with hand pain and other areas of chronic pain as well.

I prayed, and God answered...even in realms of health needs such as this! Thank you Jesus!


Have a wonderful day in Jesus, 
and keep you eyes on HIM. 

He has an answer to ALL of our problems.
Even martial law....
Because this world is destined to 
pass away
someday anyhow.

Our eternal home is 

with Him forever.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

1 comment:

  1. Comment Number 2:

    This problem is given because the following:

    Hosea

    4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I also will forget your children.

    I mean, speaking of true believers:

    "For the lack of study of the Scriptures"

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete