Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THANK YOU TO KIM S. OF UTAH!!!!


Thank YOU so much, Kim! I had been praying intensely for the funds to finally come through to obtain the U-HAUL trailer for my ministry and to go see my brother in NC. 

And YOU supplied the final MIRACLE of funds needed to obtain it!

I praised God wildly when I received your kind gift, and prayed for God to BLESS YOU beyond all you've ever been blessed! 
And then rushed down to LOWES Home Improvement here in Kalispell, Montana, and purchased the very trailer I posted on this blog. I am proudly pulling it everywhere! And telling EVERYONE I know about the MIRACLE OF THE TRAILER!

Thank you DEAR KIM forevermore! Please...email me your mailing address. It is not clear on your envelope nor the orders. I want to send you a beautiful thank you card  in appreciation for what YOU have done for ME!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!! 
And quickly email me your mailing address................THANKS!

(And much thanks to my other readers supporting me at this challenging time as I prepare for my
PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA.
And we know, America needs it!)

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

2 comments:

  1. Matthew 6:3-4 KJV
    [3] But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
    [4] That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

    God Bless! From, Brother John
    http://www.jesus888.com/Greatest%20Book.pdf

    ReplyDelete