Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This Blog Proudly Supports DR SCOTT JOHNSON

CHRISTIAN TEACHER OF END-TIME EVENTS

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christians perspective-

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/


Recently, I was deeply honored for Brother Scott Johnson to share my reports regarding ASHEVILLE SATANISM with his listeners and readers, many of whom live in the Asheville, NC area. He shared my reports with them, to wake Christians up to the reality of spiritual warfare in that region, and to mobilize Christian intercessors to PRAY and cast down the darkness off those mountains.

I regret that I never heard of him until now. His website is incredible. His audio broadcasts available on the Internet are educational and inspirational. Dr. Johnson is indeed a Biblical Christian who loves Jesus his Lord and Savior, and proves it every single day with his incredible broadcasts and informative website.

In short,  Dr. Johnson has proven he is a real man of God. Not a wimp or wussie. Not 501-C-3 compromised "hireling." If you are tired of pseudo-pastors and compromised "men of God" and are looking for the real thing, Dr. Johnson is it! You will find his messages to be refreshing and inspirational.

I am honored and humbled to meet this mighty man of God, and deeply thankful that he is further spreading my reports across America at this critical time in America's unfolding destiny.

Please visit his website, listen to his audios, and BE BLESSED! And consider supporting his excellent ministry with your prayer and finances as well. Pray for his SAFETY. It is becoming a dangerous thing to stand for the truth in America today!


God bless you, Dr. Scott Johnson, 
and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
It is never in vain.


-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
******************************************
~Important Postscript~


Because I mention someone on this blog, does NOT mean that I necessarily agree with everything or every viewpoint that the person states in their website or articles. And that includes Dr. Johnson. I believe he is a fine man of God, sincere and striving to do his best for God's kingdom. He is also my brother in Christ.

 We must always remember that no two Christians will ever fully agree in every area of doctrines or teachings. However, we are not called to be clones of one another, before we will love one another! One Christian of integrity may come to totally different conclusions from another sincere Christian in various areas of research.


But the Word of God is clear one one important issue:
We are COMMANDED to LOVE ONE ANOTHER 
as Christ has loved us.

Regardless of whether I may agree with a person on certain issues that have divided the Body of Christ at times throughout the centuries, IF a person has received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and hence belongs to the Body of Christ, I am commanded to LOVE that person as Jesus described in His word.

I have no time for petty divisions, arguments and accusations in Christ's Body in this critical hour America faces. ALL who call themselves "Christians" face brutal persecution and even martyrdom in our nation, and potentially soon. The Body of Christ will be forced to COME TOGETHER IN MUTUAL LOVE AND COMPASSION towards one another, just to survive.

When another Christian comes to me in severe crisis under martial law, I am not going to take the time to FIRST determine whether he or she agrees with me in every jot or tittle of Bible doctrine BEFORE I will love or help that person. GOD FORBID! I will love as Jesus commands us to, and give of what I have, and lay down my life as Christ commands for my brothers and sisters in Christ facing persecution.

So it is with this understanding that I post various authors and Christian teachers on my blog. Please pray for the protection of Dr. Scott Johnson: he lives in NC, which is fully onboard the NWO agenda and the plans to brutally persecute and terminate the Christians in the prisoner boxcars and shackles and detention camps that are there. 

Furthermore, Fort Bragg, NC, also contains the military guillotines I have reported on throughout the years, as confirmed through military source Staff Sergeant Donnie Boysel of Fort Lewis, WA. Christians who refuse to deny their faith in Jesus will subsequently be beheaded by these modern guillotines. (Revelation 20:4)

Persecution of the saints will be very severe in NC, a state known for masonic entrenchment and rampant satanism as well. Many Christians have already died on satanic altars or crosses as the hands of NWO satanists in that region, as I have previously documented.

In light of the horrors that Christians in North America will soon face, I have no time for spiritual witch hunts against genuine fellow Christians in the Body of Christ. I will never perfectly agree with other Christians on certain issues, nor will they ever perfectly agree with me. 

But the commandment to LOVE AS HE HAS LOVED US is my priority on behalf of His endangered Body in North America. It is only by this means that the Body of Christ can survive, standing united in His love throughout the coming times of persecution and martyrdom.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for getting the word out about Dr. Scott Johnson! Not a day goes by that I don't listen to his ministry and I pray for him as he continues to teach truth in this age of deceit. He is truly an unapologetic, uncompromising watchman, and I thank God for Contending for Truth. God bless all!

    ReplyDelete