Saturday, September 7, 2013

PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA BEGINS!


FINALLY...
My 
PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA 
has officially begun! 

I left NW Montana yesterday to do a SPECIAL TELEVISION BROADCAST in Missoula, Montana regarding the events rapidly unfolding in our nation and the world, potentially signalling the dawning of WWIII 
and 
AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST. 

This broadcast will be aired on MCAT channel 7 in Missoula, MT 
next Wednesday at 10:30 PM (Sept. 11, 2013)
(Hmmm...even the timing is perfect: 9/11!
Thanks, God! You think of everything!)
*******************************

As I stated earlier regarding this special PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA, it looks like I am heading directly into the EYE OF THE STORM as I head to the Carolinas to be with my brother, bedridden in a nursing home in NC.

ALTERNATIVE NEWS MEDIA is now publishing urgent info warning that a military black op is being set up,  involving nuclear warheads being transported to SOUTH CAROLINA. 

I have prayed for weeks for God's perfect timing to make this important trip to be with my brother. I have decided to turn it into another prayer journey due to the crises we now face. As always, God's timing IS PERFECT for this special prayer journey. Countless lives are at stake in this desperate hour of America's unfolding destiny. The destinies of millions now hangs in the balance.

Reports and insider information indicates a major black op DISASTER  is planned for FEMA REGION 3 by the end of September and going into OCTOBER 2013.

America is threatening war with Syria...Russian and Chinese warships are now entering the picture, along with threats of nuclear retaliation by RUSSIA if America proceeds.

AND SO MUCH MORE. 

Therefore, we must ALL take these warnings very seriously and as Christians, we must use what God has given us through Christ Jesus and His word of authority, power and promise.
"All the hope and power and truth we will ever need is found in God's timeless Word."

Let us ALL spend quality time in fasting and prayer for these unfolding crises that could endanger the lives of millions of innocent victims. I too will be praying non-stop and fasting periodically as well, beseeching a merciful GOD TO INTERVENE.

Your prayers and financial support 
are important at this time. 

The cost of gas has risen, and I have approximately 2,500 miles to now travel across America. (Perhaps more if I travel to various locations to meet with others for prayer as I travel across America.)Although one kind reader had previously donated support designated for gas a month ago, most of that has been depleted due to my weekly cost of gas being $80.00. Vehicle maintenance for this trip has also required funds. And so there is a need again for gasoline funds for this trip.

PLEASE USE PAYPAL TO HELP ME AT THIS TIME, 
so I can immediately access gas funds as I travel.
ALL I ASK  from my readers (besides prayer)
 is for assistance in gas/oil for this trip, 
and nothing else 
(UNLESS an unforeseen emergency arises.)

I do not believe in extravagant living ministries!
I have lived "on the edge" throughout 42 years of sacrificial ministries 
that have touched many lives in many places. I have been living in my vehicle to save on expenses,and have food purchased already for this trip. 

PLEASE NOTE MY 
NEW TEMPORARY MAILING ADDRESS!
Please send all correspondence to the following
TEMPORARY ADDRESS:

Pamela Rae Schuffert
C/O Christ Community Church at Montreat
P. O. Box 279
Montreat, NC 29757

I WILL BE DISTRIBUTING 
FREE QUALITY BIBLES AND CHRISTIAN LITERATURE 
AS I TRAVEL ACROSS AMERICA!!!
(Much thanks to an anonymous donor for ordering and providing this precious literature for free distribution.)

Even RUSSIAN and CHINESE Bibles for the foreign troops I may encounter on this journey. This is exactly what Richard Wurmbrand did with the occupying foreign Russian troops in Romania..he gave them the BIBLE in their language, and many were saved as a result. A saved soldier cannot commit atrocities against innocent people...and we all know why the foreign troops are now in America.

I WANT TO GIVE THEM BIBLES INSTEAD OF BULLETS!

NO true Christian wants bloodshed and violence taking place in their nation...and that includes ME. There are plenty of guns and ammunition in the hands of both opposing sides of the coming conflict under martial law.

While I have stated previously that I believe in our Second Amendment rights (and I do) I also believe that turning to lethal force is a tragic last option that should never be our first solution as Christians.

I would like to be an island of sanity in the ocean of turmoil our nation faces soon. The WORD OF GOD is able to bring PEACE, to change hearts and minds, and SAVE mankind instead of DESTROYING mankind.

So please pray with me for the success of this 
PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA.

PRAY for my safety and provision as I travel at this perilous time.
PRAY that the many Bibles I have to distribute all come into the right hands.
PRAY for me to encounter all the right people who need Jesus and salvation.
PRAY for my brother's miracle of healing and restoration as I go to be with him.

LET US ALL PRAY TOGETHER FOR THE FATE OF OUR NATION AND OVER 3 MILLION INHABITANTS, AS WE FACE DANGEROUS CRISES IN AMERICA NOW.

REMEMBER:
As Americans, we are all
IN THIS TOGETHER.
Christians, we are all in this together also.

Let's remember to show compassion to our neighbors as we face coming food shortages and many other crises. A little love goes a long way...and the mercy we show today will be the mercy we reap tomorrow.

LOVE NEVER FAILS.

I love you and am praying for you as well...
and God knows who you are!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

No comments:

Post a Comment