Monday, October 7, 2013

URGENT: Reader CONFIRMS Foreign Troops in NC!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

********************************
10/7/2013

I just received the following email from a reader today, and am reposting this for your information. Info like this is coming from all across America, and can only continue to indicate that a STATE OF MARTIAL LAW is being anticipated soon. 
BE PREPARED. 

-Pamela Rae Schuffert
************************************

Hi Pamela,
    I just read the information you posted on the WNC area. 


I will add to your concern by telling you what I saw last Sunday (Sept. 30) night at around 10:30 in the Waynesville, NC, Walmart.  

First, as my husband and I were turning into the parking area, we noticed several very large military type trucks with rafts on them marked only as Charlotte Rescue. 

We parked and noticed 8 or more black vans (totally black church type) with several men dressed in all black standing around them. 

We went in Walmart and saw groups of men again in all black (at least 80 to 120 in number) so I walked near and around several of the groups and to my surprise I heard foreign accents.  

My husband asked one of the guys what they were doing and the reply (in a foreign accent) was they were rescue practicing on the Nantahala on Monday. 

These guys were stone-faced, made no eye contact, no smiles.... these were not guys from over in Charlotte just up for a simple "rescue" type outing! 

Now with the shutdown, there's no telling what is "really" going on!!! 
   

Over the last few months strange events have been swirling about the rumor mill, but I saw and heard the above with my own eyes and ears. 
    
  Thank you kindly for your absence of fear,  Kelly

11 comments:

  1. This was part of an International Rescue Course offered by Haywood Community College and Technical Institute. As a retired firefighter, I have long heard of a joint rescue course to be offered in the making. Below is the link:
    http://www.rescuenc.com/HCC%20TRR-TL%202013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF THERE ARE ARMED FOREIGN TROOPS ON AMERICAN SOIL THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR!! IF THEY ARE ARMED...KILL THEM!!!

      Delete
    2. Bogus. These people would NOT travel from another continent for a rope rescue course offered to the public. Nice try!

      Delete
    3. why does the link show these dates? November 14,15,16,17, 2013

      Delete
  2. Hi there everyone. Greetings from Singapore! I am not kidding but when I read this, I was really worried and upset to hear this news so I am making this offer. Should any of you Americans have this really bad feeling about your country, I would be most happy to assist in whatever ways I can. If you want you may fly here to Singapore and I will do my best to help you find shelter until the government shutdown is over. Please post here to discuss more details.

    GODspeed,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY for your offer, but us Americans are a tough breed and the Patriot ancestors who started America are ours, so we will stay, stand and fight for what is OURS...and has always been OURS. LIBERTY and not our death!

      Delete
    2. Dear Brother Andrew, If you are serious, how can you be contacted? I do not wish to post my contact info here. Afraid? Yes. Please do not condemn me for this.

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much but as Americans it is our duty to fight for our freedom. we would be cowards to run away and leave our brothers and sisters behind. We do ask for your prayers though

      Delete
  3. The shutdown is defunding OB from doing his dirty work , I don't look for this to be over soon rather later , due to they have found a way to shut down his dirty work at same time we will be in trouble with many lacking comforts but in long run poss will be the only way to stop him from his over throw of the United States !~ GOD BLESS AMERICA IS MY THINKING !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a surprise. Last year I started working for FedEx. On my way home I chose to make a turn onto a different road to go home and I saw about 4-5 black vans coming out of a business with three civilian cars between them The sliding door a couple vans were open and I saw men dressed in black armor with assault rifles in hand sitting with their legs hanging out of the side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last Saturday for 2 hours my family and I watched hundreds of military fighter jets fly west over Lake Michigan towards Wisconsin. They were evacuating the east coast. I verified with a New Jersey super base.

    ReplyDelete