Saturday, January 25, 2014

Please Help Me Get The Word Out!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


I am sitting here at my laptop at an Internet cafe. The time is now 5 PM EST. I have been spending time working on this website since around 11 AM today. And I will be working to research and write even more reports for my fellow Americans and Christians until about 8 PM tonight, when I will go back to minister more to Brother John.

Usually I start much earlier in the morning on my research and reporting and contacting people for more information. Most of my days become ten hour work shifts, sometimes more, to uncover new information and then write new and updated articles for my readers. This becomes 50-60 hour work weeks most of the time.

I receive no guaranteed income for this important work. It is entirely dependent on the compassion and support of my many readers. Few of you reading this could realistically survive such long work weeks without financial support for your long hours of labor. And neither can I.
Brother John in nursing home

Right now, my brother's needs must also come out of my support. He needs vitamins and supplements to make up for the lack of nutrition found in most institutional foods.  I need still need gas for my vehicle, food and vitamins to maintain my health under difficult circumstances. (I am also still living out of my vehicle in order to be close to John here, and to be able to afford to perform this important research and reporting.)

In one week I am facing important bills for my small storage unit ( almost everything I own in this world is stored there), plus car insurance, phone, and also John's many extra needs and simply food and gas for myself as well. My funds are almost exhausted at this time.

This is something I am very uncomfortable in mentioning, but people will never know if I don't share with them. If every reader who visit this site and enjoys my reports would each donate a minimal amount, even ten dollars a month, I could make it without a problem.

Of course, all my reports are published free for everyone to read without cost, and I am happy to do this. This is my clear intent. No one should ever be denied the truth for lack of mere money. 

But then, no one should be denied fair compensation for giving so much of their life and labors to help others freely. Christian service and compassion works both ways. Jesus declared that "...the laborer is worthy of his hire." 

I am laying down my life daily to get this important information out for millions of others. 

However, I simply can't make it without the Body of Christ and reader support at this time, even while trying to help both my brother John and continue in my important reporting and journalism. I am struggling daily with both burdens.

Thank you so much for caring and supporting this vital work at this time! Please help me to get this important information out to millions across America today. And please help me to minister to Brother John as well.


God bless and be with you all this New Year, 
and always.
And try to stay warm!


Pamela Rae Schuffert
P. O Box 724, 
Montreat, NC 28757
 

1 comment:

  1. Luke 10:1,7 KJV
    [1] After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

    [7] And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

    God Bless! From, Brother John

    ReplyDelete