Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Apology to My Readers........

Welcome to sunny Florida

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


For the entire past month, I laid aside my normal investigative reporting in order to help rescue a fellow Christian in desperate need. My former skills as a home health care provider and Christian counselor were desperately needed by a couple near Orlando, Florida. 

The husband faced serious heart surgery, and his wife felt overwhelmed initially by this. And so, they requested that I come down and assist them during this challenging time in their lives. 

I was happy to do so. However, this assistance involved constant trips to the hospital,  assistance in the home and other needs, to the degree that I simply was not able to perform adequate news research or write updated reports as I normally do for my readers.

Anyone taking care of a sick family member facing major surgery can understand this dilemma perfectly.
Caring for the sick takes time and energy

But now that the surgery is successfully completed and the patient is proceeding on to full recovery, I am now free to resume my investigative journalism and my PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA at last.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience. I know I have been exactly where God wanted me to be, and the family has thanked me profusely for standing with them at a difficult time.

I will be racing to catch up on recent breaking news events, and updating my reports beginning today.

Please pray for the success of the upcoming PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA. I am excited over the opportunity of meeting up with Christian intercessors across our nation, and helping to make a difference in America's destiny as we face this critical hour. So many people need Christ's love and healing power in their lives, and I hope to minister to many along the way.


Please consider helping with critically needed support. I have exhausted most of my funds helping this precious family for the past month, as you can imagine. God always works through His people to accomplish His will in the world today, and that includes practically and financially as well. His work cannot be fulfilled in the world any other way. 

Thank you for your prayers and your support! You can mail your support in as well. A friend is forwarding all my mail to wherever I request as I travel. I am looking forward to an exciting and fruitful journey across our nation, meeting with fine Christians and intercessors for prayer for America.
Westward HO!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
P. O. Box 724
Montreat, NC, 28757

No comments:

Post a Comment