Tuesday, October 11, 2016

How to Have HOPE When ALL SEEMS HOPELESS

Jesus Christ
YOUR ONLY TRUE HOPE!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting the eternal truth of the Word of God, able to change your life forever-

IF YOU already know Jesus Christ, then please pass this urgent message along to someone else who does not.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
***************************************

TODAY IS  YOUR DAY OF SALVATION! TODAY is the perfect time for YOU to commit your life completely to Jesus Christ, the ONLY true Savior of the world and hope for mankind and a world quite evidently about to self-destruct.

Never put off your salvation, thinking you want to "enjoy sin" just a "little longer" first. You could DIE today! A car accident...a heart attack...disaster strikes unexpectedly.

AND YOU DIE! Without Jesus Christ, your sins will condemn you to hell eternally. Here is what the Bible says:

"For God so loved the world, that He GAVE His only begotten Son, so that whoever BELIEVES IN HIM shall not perish, but HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. The person who believes in Him is not condemned. But the person who does NOT believe in him is condemned already, because he has not believed in the ONLY begotten Son of God." ~Words of Jesus Christ from John 3:16-17
BUT WITH Jesus Christ, YOU HAVE GLORIOUS ETERNAL LIFE AND A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WONDERFUL HEAVENLY FATHER GOD FOREVER!

So take the time today to PRAY for Jesus Christ to come into YOUR life, and to become YOUR Savior and Lord (leader) now! 

You will never regret doing the right thing today, and your life will change forever...starting THE MOMENT you as Him to save you and forgive your sins and receive you as His beloved child.

You can pray:

"Dear Jesus, Please come into my heart, forgive my sins, save my soul. I commit my life to You forever. Save me, heal me, redeem me and deliver me from evil. I believe in God, that He sent You from Heaven to die on the cross, to take the punishment for my sins." 

"Wash me now with Your precious BLOOD, shed for my sins to be forgiven. I stand forgiven by God, because of what You did for me ON THE CROSS. Your body was broken for me, and Your blood was shed for me for the forgiveness of my sins."

"Please fill me with Your divine HOLY SPIRIT and His gifts and power today. Help me now to walk with You daily, and to live for You for the rest of my life."

"Thank you for someday receiving my eternally redeemed and saved soul into Your presence in Heaven when my body dies. because of Your sacrifice for me, my redeemed and eternal spirit shall LIVE FOREVER with You in Heaven!"

"Thank you Jesus my Savior, Amen"

Jesus has been wooing and calling some of you for a long time. Please don't turn from His mercy and grace! 

Come to Him TODAY for the MIRACLE OF ETERNAL SALVATION in your precious life. You will someday be forever thankful that you did this!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert, inviting you to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment